Comfort Suites Paradise Island Hotel Nassau

Check Nassau Hotel Deals

Comfort Suites Paradise Island Hotel Nassau Reviews

kimi07 kimi07
Full use of Atlantis's exclusive facilities. Mar 26, 2009

When I visited Bahamas in 2007, I decided to stay at three different hotels because I’m a bit picky when it comes to hotels; I had to test the waters. Comfort Suites was the second hotel I stayed in. The reason I picked this as one of my hotels is because they give their guests access to the Atlantis amenities (they give you a pass to carry). For those not familiar with the Atlantis hotel, it’s a very expensive hotel with several towers. Some towers are more expensive than others. The Atlantis is top notch in the Bahamas. The Atlantis has a casino, clubs, restaurants, and expensive stores. You’ll also see some of the most beautiful ships/yachts or whatever the rich people call them (lol) you’ve ever seen.

The Comfort Suites is a short walk away from the Atlantis and the rooms I had were very clean. I paid a little under $300 per night but it was around New Years Eve so I believe the rates are a bit cheaper other times but not too cheap, given the fact you have access to the Atlantis. I didn’t try the continental breakfast.

My only negative comment is that I saw a bug (roach) in the bathroom. I requested to be moved to another room, no problem. I saw other bugs there because I made a mistake and went to the lower level and when the elevator opened, there was a room directly across the way from the elevator with its door opened and there were several of the biggest roaches I’ve ever seen. They were obviously dead because they were on their backs. Lol. I hit the “close” button on the elevator very fast!

However, if want to explore Atlantis without paying $500 or so a night, go with the Comfort Suites. You can find reasonable rates at the Atlantis but it’s probably when it’s slow there.

I also stayed at the Sheraton in the Cable beach area. I really liked my room and the bathroom. The bed was very comfortable but there was a problem with them giving access to the wrong rooms. I was first given a card to a room that was still occupied. Then later on, two men walked in my room while I was watching TV. This scared me deeply. I made sure to let the manager know what happened and he cleared my bill, which was a little of $300 for one night. I didn’t utilize the restaurant inside the Sheraton but I had room service twice, it was okay. I don’t each much of anything so I can’t talk about steaks, fish, and all.

There’s also a small daiquiri shop up the street from the Sheraton, directly across from the Wyndham hotel. They make nice daiquiris there and the owner, Brian is very sweet.

Check Nassau Hotel Deals