Comfort Suites Norwich

Comfort Suites Norwich Rates and Deals

Comfort Suites Norwich Reviews

grandmar grandmar
No-Good Internet, No Service Oct 11, 2014
The hotel seems to mainly a place to stay and go to the casino. They have a shuttle to it. Soft pillows were available.

Checked in and they said we would have no problem with the internet. They lied. When I logged on, it took me awhile to get connected, and Bob couldn't connect at all with his iPad. He complained that the TV had no local channels so no local weather. (Channel list was also inaccurate)

About 2000 the wi-fi kicked me off and I called the front desk and they said the manager would call me when she got back. She didn't.

But I got connected again, and was able with only a couple of brief outages to do some work on the photos I took. Then about 11, I got logged off and could not get logged back on. Called the front desk - he said it was fine there. Called tech support - on the phone with them for a hour. Could not get back on the internet no matter what we did. While I was waiting, I edited photos I'd taken. The only thing they could suggest was that I switch rooms. I asked if they had a LAN cable but they said no one used those anymore.

I was able to log on in the morning, but it keeps dropping the connection. I stopped fighting with the computer and took a shower and got dressed. They put a note on the room that if we wanted it cleaned we should tell the front desk before noon.

They sent a plumber to unstop the toilet. I asked them to make up our room as we left.

They have breakfast. But..

The next morning. Bob went to breakfast and said that he couldn't get anything because there were so many people there but he brought me an english muffin and a banana. He went down to eat and came back with a packet of oatmeal - he said there were more people down there then the hotel held. People were sitting on every available surface and the excess were standing waiting for food. He said they brought three trays of bacon out and it was gone before he got any.

They had no hot water (for the oatmeal) and when they brought out the urns, they weren't labeled as to what was in them, so he brought the stuff up to the room and heated the water in the coffee machine.

When we left at 9:30, there was no one to check us out because the desk lady was helping with breakfast so we left the keys on the desk (along with a lot of other keys).
TV with no local channels
Bathroom sink = toilet stopped up
Breakfast area
Breakfast

Comfort Suites Norwich Overview

The Comfort Suites Norwich offers comfortable rooms with air conditioning and free wireless internet. Norwich town centre is within an easy 10 minute drive from the hotel.

The Comfort Suites Norwich is a convenient venue to stop for both business and relaxation. Leisure options at the hotel include a sauna and a jacuzzi. There is an atm / cash machine within the hotel. In addition to meeting rooms and conference room(s), the hotel also features a safe-deposit box and laundry facilities.

Families can relax knowing there is enough space for them to spread out in the specially designed oversized family rooms. Each room is equipped to make your stay comfortable and has a safe, tea and coffee making facilities and a TV. Also available in the rooms are a refrigerator, complimentary toiletries and an iron.

Under 10 minutes drive away are some great attractions such as the Bozrah Congregational Church and Parsonage and J F Slater Memorial Museum, and conveniently there is free parking on site at the Comfort Suites Norwich should you require it. Dr Ashbel Woodward House Museum and Mohegan Sun can be reached with a 20 minute drive. Westerly State Airport (WST) is a 70 minute drive from the hotel.

Comfort Suites Amenities

• Facsimile
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Jacuzzi
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Towels