Comfort Suites Manassas

Comfort Suites Manassas Rates and Deals

Comfort Suites Manassas Reviews

bkretzer bkretzer
Great for the Business or Leisure traveler Jul 06, 2008
The Comfort Suites Hotel of Manassas, VA is a gem of a hotel. I was in Manassas, on business, and my company picked the hotel for me. They made a nice choice. My room had two Queen beds (One of which I didn’t need. Do you think the Environazis will crucify me for the size of my Hotel Carbon Footprint?), but there were others with a single King as well. The rooms, which cater towards the business traveler, have a desk and both wired and wireless internet. The wired worked much better.

The staff was helpful, giving directions and dinner recommendations. I never saw housekeeping, but when I returned my room was always done. I have a habit of taking two of the cotton-ball soft pillows and stuffing them together in one pillow case, to make it firmer to sleep on. The first room make up, the maid returned them to the original state. I am used to that, and was prepared to just fix it each night. But, I was pleasantly surprised when it was left alone for the rest of my stay! That shows initiative on her (Sexist? I’ve never seen a male working housekeeping, the odds must be with me) part to find out that I would be there for several more days. (Yes, I did tip her).

Other amenities include a business center, conference rooms, a work out area, a common room in the lobby, continental breakfast, and nice view of a small lake and fountain.

This hotel is about a 15 minute drive from the most western D.C. Metro Station (Vienna/Fairfax on the Orange line), and then another 20-30 minutes to the Smithsonian station in DC, so it could be an alternative to staying in DC. At $100 per night, it is a bargain compared to what you will pay for comparable digs in our nation’s capital.
alyssa_ob says:
Have to love when your company not only picks a nice hotel but also picks up the tab!
Posted on: Jul 06, 2008

Comfort Suites Manassas Overview

Located off Interstate 66, the Comfort Suites Manassas is close to several famous sites. Among these are the Splash Down Waterpark, Manassas National Battlefield Park, Manassas Museum and the Bull Run Regional Park. Corporate neighbors include Lockheed Martin, Micron and BAE Systems.

All 138 accommodations at the Comfort Suites Manassas are provided with modern-day conveniences. These include cable televisions, Nintendo game consoles, desks, ironing equipment, hair dryers, kitchen appliances and telephones with free local calls. Whirlpool tubs and wet bars are available in some units.

The Comfort Suites Manassas provides several recreational facilities. These include an indoor heated swimming pool, a hot tub, a fitness center, a sun deck and a game room. This four-storey hotel also offers meeting/banquet facilities, a business center, laundry facilities and an outdoor parking area. Complimentary amenities include a daily breakfast and wireless Internet access.

Comfort Suites Amenities

• Disabled Accessible Rooms
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Jacuzzi
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Spa/Jetted Tub