Comfort Inn Richmond (Indiana)

Average rate: $82 - Hotel class: 2 stars
912 Mendelson Dr., Richmond, IN, USA

Comfort Inn Richmond (Indiana) Rates and Deals

Comfort Inn Richmond (Indiana) Reviews

kingoftheicedragons kingofth…
I Suppose We Have Rooms May 30, 2011
This is probably one of the nicest hotel rooms that we could have stayed at on our budget. I should say here that we consider a hotel for sleeping in only, and often times we don't use a lot of the amenities that the hotel offers, so therefore, we usually go for something that's usually in the range of $50-70 if we can, or a little more if we have to. This hotel was $68 for a Monday night.

I called up their local number to see if they had rooms for the night, and the desk clerk responded with "I suppose so." Not the greatest response. I then called the 1-800 reservation number to make the actual reservation so that I could get credit with Choice Hotels (if you stay at one of their properties twice this summer and are a choice hotel loyalty card member, you get a free night--but you need to book through the internet or their 1-800 number).

This room is the first hotel I've stayed at that had a little living room area with a couch and coffee table, and even a little breakfast nook table in addition to the desk. I know, it doesn't take much to impress me. I enjoyed this little aspect of the room.

They have 24-hour coffee in their lobby, which I decided to try when we arrived only to find that it was cold, so I wouldn't recommend that.

Comfort Inn Richmond (Indiana) Overview

The Greyhound Bus Station is situated 3 miles from the Comfort Inn Richmond (Indiana), while Indianapolis International Airport is 75 miles away. Some of the nearby attractions are the Gaar Mansion, Depot District, Richmond Civic Theater and the Glen Miller Park. The Richmond Art Museum and the Model T Ford Museum are also close by.

There are 52 guest rooms and suites at the Comfort Inn Richmond (Indiana). These accommodations have cable/satellite televisions, coffee makers, ironing facilities, free wireless Internet connections and telephones with free local calls. Sofa sleepers, microwave ovens and refrigerators can be found in suites, while spacious work areas are available in Business King Rooms.

The Comfort Inn Richmond (Indiana) features a heated indoor swimming pool and a hot tub. Aside from leisure facilities, the property also provides fax services, a safe-deposit box and a spacious outdoor parking area. Guests are served with a complimentary Continental breakfast daily.

Comfort Inn Amenities

• Modem / Data Port
  • TV
  • Facsimile
  • Jacuzzi
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Spa/Jetted Tub