Comfort Inn Key West

Comfort Inn Key West Rates and Deals

Comfort Inn Key West Reviews

ocwarren ocwarren
Apr 29, 2007
I was able to stay on the 5th floor overlooking the Gulf of Mexico. Good choice on my part. It was a good view and more quiet than that of the pool side.

The overall experience was just good. The staff was friendly. I must say I never had a problem or at least any major ones. I was checked in and out quickly. I did hear that there was a problem with theft once so just to be on the safe side, I never allowed anyone into my room until I checked out. On that note, I was left a bag with fresh towels everyday. I most most surprised, I never had to call the front desk once. Sorry, I did need to call for a wake-up and it was prompt.

The concierge, Nichole, was very nice and knowledgeable. You can count on her to know where to go. Don't ask her too many questions though, she can be a bit abrupt. This left a bad taste in my mouth and I decided that I needed to find things out on my own. In her defense, it was late and almost her time to go home. She also did make all my water reservations for me.

The beds, oh so comfortable. The have sleep number beds throughout.

They have a pool that is heated and stays open until the pool bar "Splash" closes. They also have a exercise room with some nice equipment that I did not see anyone use. The exercise room closes at 10pm.

FYI....the elevators suck.
radisson pool from 5th floor
B-Jorn says:
Do you know the price for one night?
Posted on: Aug 21, 2007

Comfort Inn Key West Overview

This hotel in Key West offers a convenient placement for all types of jaunts to the white sand beach and the inland area. The Radisson Key West is within a short distance to the government, financial, commercial, and trade districts. For those who are in town for pleasure, the Key West Museum of Art and History, the Butterfly Conservatory, Mallory Square, the Ernest Hemingway House, and the Sea Aquarium are all within the immediate area. There are many water sports and activities to catch, and Duval Street offers nightlife and dining opportunities. Transportation is easily arranged from the Radisson Hotel Key West, with most attractions within walking distance.

All guests of the Radisson Key West Hotel have access to high speed and wireless Internet, as well as satellite television, room service, and luxury bedding and bathroom fixtures.

Guests of the Hotel Radisson Key West are offered two full service dining options, a lounge and bar area, a swimming pool, concierge service, and beach activities.

Comfort Inn Amenities

• Disabled Parking
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Massage
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Towels
  • Bus Parking
  • Free Parking

Related Travel Blogs About Comfort Inn Key West

Westbound. KEY Westbound.
My lovely girlfriend, Kim and I decided to go take a fun attempt at an impromptu road trip during our spring break.  We drove approximately 1300 miles round-trip from Savannah, GA to Key West, F…Key West to the Comfort Inn Key West for check in.  We immediately ate next…

Check Comfort Inn Rates and Deals