Comfort Inn Costa Mesa

Comfort Inn Costa Mesa Rates and Deals

Comfort Inn Costa Mesa Reviews

Quest Quest
Affordable Inn with a fairly good location Jul 08, 2007
I stayed here for 3 nights, waiting on an answer to whether or not I could stay with my friends.

The motel is a desent size and are located at a walking distance to most stores and also the beach in Newport Beach.

The people at the front desk were very serviceminded and helpful.

I got a room at the back and ground floor. It was lying close to the pool. As it was located at the back, meant I didn't hear the traffic from the busy Newport Blvd. which was great.

The bed was a queen sized one, and I slept quite well. Being a little stressed out, it was difficult to relax, but I did for the first time in almost a week. It was almost like heaven. But I guess almost any place could have given me that feeling at that point. LOL...

Anyway; the room was clean, and besides the bed it consisted of a counter, tv, a clothing hanging rack and also a little fridge. Which was good, so that I could keep water cold. :o)

When I checked in, I booked the room for 2 nights, but there were no problems extending it with one more.

Overall, if I had to stay at a motel in Newport Beach again, I could very well stay here.
These are all website pics, due to…

Comfort Inn Costa Mesa Overview

Business travelers will appreciate modern conveniences like access to copy and fax services. In addition to standard amenities, all of our spacious and well-appointed guest rooms are equipped with refrigerators, microwaves, coffee makers, irons, ironing boards, hair dryers and cable television with free movies. Whether traveling for business or pleasure, the Comfort Inn hotel provides a convenient location, friendly customer service and affordable accommodations to everyone visiting the Costa Mesa area. Make a reservation with us today. The Comfort Inn hotel is less than three miles from John Wayne Airport and only 13 miles from Disneyland. This Costa Mesa, CA hotel is one half-mile away from the OC Fair and Event Center multipurpose venue, home of the Pacific Amphitheater, Orange County Market Place and Orange County Fairgrounds Farmers Market. Popular area attractions include Vanguard University of Southern California, Orange Coast College and the University of California, Irvine. Long Beach Airport is 14 miles away and the Los Angeles International Airport is 40 miles. Nearby Huntington Beach and Newport Beach both offer miles of pristine coastline, piers and boardwalks where you can enjoy strolling the shore for seashells, swimming or surfing in the Pacific Ocean, or taking a cruise to Catalina Island.

Comfort Inn Amenities

• Facsimile
  • Disabled Accessible Rooms
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Jacuzzi
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Spa/Jetted Tub