Comfort Hotel Paris La Fayette

Comfort Hotel Paris La Fayette Rates and Deals

Comfort Hotel Paris La Fayette Reviews

FoxyFauz FoxyFauz
Simple, clean, convenient stay Sep 11, 2012
As you may know, to find cheap accomodation in Paris is close to impossible if you are thinking about - modern or recently renovated/ upgraded hotels and good location.

For my first Parisian visit, I needed a hotel for a week which is close by to the metro, clean, recently renovated and speak good English.

I had requested for a double bed but I got a twin bed for my 1st nite stay. I was transferred to another room the next day. D'accord...

I had arrived 1 day earlier than my bf and had informed the reception lady to let him have the keys to my room in case I was out. Instead, they let him have the keys to my 1st room! Alors, he went to the 1st room and started to change when he realised that there was a man in the shower!!! So he went down to the reception to inform them, the lady seemed embarrassed. I happened to be in my room at that time and the reception (the same lady I had informed earlier) called me to ask "Can the man go your room?" My response was "Quoi??!!!" I dont know whether its bad english but what man?? Not just any strange man! I can hear my bf laughing in the background so I said ok.

Breakfast spread was ok - croissants, baguette, juice, coffee/ tea, cereal and a bit of cold cuts.

I think this is a french thing, service is better when you speak to the hotel staff in French.

Despite of the embarassment above, I would still recommend this hotel for the cleanliness of the room, recently renovated, the location (2 minutes to metro), supermarche nearby, a few restaurants, an overprized bar nearby, lots of donner kebab places and the area isnt as dodgy as maybe Gare du Nord area.
1st room bathroom
View of the street from my 1st room
My 2nd room
Bathroom in 2nd room
spocklogic says:
It's funny what you say about service. Not sure it matters if you speak French or not. I have always had positive experiences in France just being happy, even if I am pretending to be happy.
Posted on: Sep 15, 2012
vulindlela says:
Congrats!
Posted on: Sep 12, 2012
Glynnes says:
Congrats on being Today's Featured Travel Review.
Posted on: Sep 12, 2012

Comfort Hotel Paris La Fayette Overview

This is a 2* superior tourist-class property, in a convenient location for easy access to all of Paris's main attractions. Calm and bright, the hotel is ideally located in the 10th district of Paris, a few minutes from the Gare du Nord and the Gare de l'Est stations. (1210PG).The 48 rooms (and 8 Studios) are all equipped with comfort necessary, all of the rooms are air conditioned and have flat-screen cable TV and free Wi-Fi internet access. Ideally located between the Grand boulevards and the Parisian stations Gare du Nord and Gare de l'Est, the Hotel Comfort La Fayette hides a privated wintergarden in which you will be able to have a rest around a chimney and a billiard, within a flowered framework. The breakfast room is on the ground floor, behind the reception area. It is a very pleasant and bright room, with a view of the charming inner courtyard. The hotel is built in a traditional Parisian style, in keeping with the architecture of the surrounding area. The lobby is decorated in a pleasant modern style, and leads directly to a bar and has a pleasant seating area and a billiards table.

Comfort Hotel Paris La Fayette Amenities

• Photocopier
  • Desk
  • Facsimile
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Internet Connection (wireless)

Check Comfort Hotel Paris La Fayette Rates and Deals