Comerica Park

2100 Woodward Ave, Detroit, MI, USA
Comerica Park - At the end of the game.
Comerica Park - Tiger welcoming you to stadium.
Comerica Park - scoreboard
Comerica Park - entrance

Comerica Park Detroit Reviews

WalterC WalterC
Baseball in the Motor City Jun 27, 2008
One of the best ballparks that I visited so far. As you about to enter the ballpark, you see tiger statues everywhere. There is one huge tiger sculpture in front of the entrance, and couple tiger statues looking down at another entrance.

There is some great places for food, and some fun stuff to do. The Big Cat Court is a food court, with a merry-go-round to entertain the kids. This one has tigers (no surprise!) instead of horses. Also, a ferris wheel, which is far away enough from the action, to not be a distraction.

For the baseball fan, there are displays throughout the concourse, each featuring a different decade on Tiger history. And statues of great Tiger players, like Ty Cobb, right by the scoreboard. Plus a statue of Ernie Harwell, right when you enter through the main entrance. Harwell was the long-time announcer of the Detroit Tigers.

Depending where you're sitting, you may have a great view of the Detroit skyline. Also, the General Motors fountain above center field, puts on a water show whenever a Tiger hits a home run and after the game. Plus a tiger roar can be heard whenever the home team scores.

If possible, try to come to a Friday night game, when they have fireworks. It's great!
rcgreen15 rcgreen15
Comerica Park-What a stadium. Dec 03, 2008
Made first trip to Detroit to watch my Tigers play. Comerica park is amazing. I got there early to watch batting practice. Took a couple laps around the stadium. Visually the place is wonderful. It has a ferris wheel, and a carousel. Tiger statues are everywhere. It is a very fan friendly, and family friendly park. Great selection of food. Loved my stay. Had great seats, and I found a new favorite beer-Labbat Blue, very nice. Detroit was a great time...did you know that they have 3 casinos in Detroit?

Oh yeah, went to Chris Chelios's sports bar was pretty cool. Its definitely a hockey town.
Tiger welcoming you to stadium.
At the end of the game.

Related Travel Blogs About Comerica Park

Comerica Park--Detroit
Believe it or not, I made my way over to Detroit for a weekend.  Detroit has taken a hit in public perception in the past decade, and especially in the past 2 years with the way the auto industr…Comerica Park, home of the Detroit Tigers.  Comerica Park was opened in April of 2000, so the game I saw was pretty…
The morning started off with the hotel breakfast, which turned out to be not so good. Then I tried to look for a place to access the internet, so I can dispute the charges. As it turned out, I would …Comerica Park, and to the main entrance, where there is a huge tiger statue guarding it. I went inside the ballpark, and went up to the ferris wheel. I considered…

Check Detroit Hotel Deals