Columbus Flights: Find a Cheap Flight to Columbus, Ohio

Enter your travel details below to compare discount Columbus, Ohio airfare and deals from multiple sites:
Columbus photo

Rickenbacker International Airport (LCK)

Compare Sites (tip: select at least 3 sites to compare for maximum savings!)

Meet Other People Flying To Columbus

dream destination
Sue wants to travel to Columbus, Ohio
interested in meeting new people
interested in meeting other people to travel with
dream destination
A TravBuddy member wants to travel to Columbus, Ohio
Kansas City
interested in meeting new people

Columbus Flight Tips and Information

Getting Ready to Go!
Over a year ago, our group decided to take a cruise to somewhere warm and sunny during the middle of Ohio winter.  Having previously cruised the Western and Eastern Caribbean and the Bahamas, we chose a Southern Caribbean cruise itinerary. …flight arrangements.  Delta Airlines out of Port Columbus, Ohio offered the best price 6 months in advance.  This…
Dayton and Columbus
I had great plans for today. I intended to get up early, grab breakfast and head south in plenty of time to make a few stops on my way to Dayton. I interviewed for a job in Dayton several years ago. I did not get the job, but I knew the day I left t…flight, with models of the machines designed in an effort to achieve flight. Immediately adjacent to the museum of the Heritage…
Labor Day in Ohio's Capital City
When I planned this trip, it never occurred to me that many of the sights in Columbus would be closed on Labor Day. Seriously. It just never dawned on me.  My first recognition that I might have limited ability to visit places occurred at break…flight was oversold. I volunteered to give up my seat and was confirmed that I would not make the flight

Other Airports Near Columbus

Columbus Flights - Port Columbus International Airport
Dayton Flights - James M. Cox International Airport
Port Clinton Flights - Carl R Keller Field
Huntington Flights - Tri-State Airport (Milton J. Ferguson Field)
Columbus