Colors Hotel Rome

Colors Hotel Rome Rates and Deals

Colors Hotel Rome Reviews

HuBison HuBison
Great place, great location, nice staff Nov 10, 2011
What better hostel to stay at when you're in Rome. I went in 2009 and Colors hotel is central to everything! The Metro is 6 short blocks away. The Vatican is a 5 minute walk from Colors as is the Castle of St. Angelo. It's on a quiet corner, but you can easily get to a coffee shop, the supermarket, the pharmacy, and restaurants!

This place was recommended to me by someone who had stayed here 8 or 9 times as some places in Rome can be kind of gross and we gladly pass on her recommendation to other backpackers and travelers. Breakfast is included! There's a desktop in the hall, so you can check your email and the staff are so sweet and helpful (except that one girl who didn't speak English well). What more could you possible want? I mean, it's not posh, but our room had a queen size bed, AC, a mini fridge with water when we arrived in the beginning of August and a very small bathroom.

Some places I have stayed at were just OK with a great location, but Colors hotel has both aspects. The location is great and the amenities offered by Colors is worth a recommendation that I'm sure no one will be upset about following.

Picture tip: some of the photos attached at the top of this review were REALLY REALLY overdone. That's not the desk they have at the front, the eating area was pretty close, but we only saw 2 rooms and NONE of them looked like the ones in the pics above! Sorry I only took one picture.
I know, I shoulda took more pics.
phollemans phollema…
Affordable and just close enough Jul 04, 2011
I found Colors (I stayed in the hostel rooms, 3rd floor) to be very good value. It's right near some major shopping streets and a 12 minute walk to the Lepanto metro stop. The rooms are air conditioned and it has free wireless internet that you get a username/password for from the front desk. There are also computers if you don't have your own. The location makes it easy to get to the Vatican for a tour, and also down to the Colesseum (35 minutes on the metro, 1 euro).

Here's a tip. When you want to get to the hotel late at night from the airport like I did, don't pay the taxi driver from Termini station the 35 euros that he asks for. No no no, don't do that. Stop a taxi in the street nearby and ask him to put the meter on. It will only cost about 14 euros! As usual, some taxi drivers are scam artists.
Carissita Carissita
Sep 06, 2007
It is acctually a hostel but is very well kept the also have the option of your own room for 2 and bathroom with a shower for Euro 80 when I went, but if you stay in the big room it is 20 Euro

Colors Hotel Rome Overview

If it is the shopping you are after, the Colors Hotel Rome is strategically located to access Rome's shopping district. Rome's attractions, such as Castel Sant'Angelo and Ponte Sant'Angelo are easily accessible on foot.

The Colors Hotel Rome offers budget accommodation, rooms with TV and free Wi-Fi. Helpful and professional staff are available 24 hours a day. Conveniently part of the hotel services, guests can catch up on work with the PCs available for use. Confidently choose the Colors Hotel Rome for your next stay with the knowledge that you'll be ideally placed to explore Rome's well-known clubs, bars, and establishments.

Colors Hotel Amenities

• High-speed Internet
  • 24 Hour Reception
  • Air Conditioned
  • Complimentary Toiletries
  • TV
  • Computer
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Towels