Colori Kitchen

429 West 8th Street, Los Angeles, CA, USA
(213) 622-5950
Colori Kitchen - SHITACKE MUSHROOMS WITH SOY, GINGER, AND APPLE VINAGER DRESSING
Colori Kitchen - BURATA AND TOMATO
Colori Kitchen - SPAGHETTI WITH MEAT BALLS
Colori Kitchen - TILAPIA

Colori Kitchen Los Angeles Reviews

mellemel8 mellemel8
HOLE IN THE WALL ITALIAN CAFE Mar 28, 2008
My mom, my cousin, john and his gf, ashley has been raving about this spot. they ate here 2 weeks ago. it was also featured in the AAA magazine. this is near my mum's and my BFF's work. we decided to met up for lunch.

they have daily specials. it changes everyday. my mum was hoping the SHITACKE MUSHROOMS WITH SOY, GINGER, AND APPLE VINAGER DRESSING was serving it today......it's there.

we shared the SHITACKE MUSHROOMS WITH SOY, GINGER, AND APPLE VINAGER DRESSING and BURATA AND TOMATO, it had three pieces.

OMG, i can just eat this b itself. this was perfect. all the flavors were blended well together.

i ordered the pan fried tilapia served with a creamy sauce and pilaf.

OMG THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST TILAPIA I HAVE EVER TASTED. NOT BAD FOR $8

my mum ordered from the daily specials, she ordered the FUSILLI WITH SAUSAGE AND MARIENRA SAUCE.

WOW this was so yummy. not too tangy and strong.

my BFF, lees ordered the SPAGHETTI WITH MEAT BALLS.

a bit salty but the pasta perfectly al dente. she liked it.

i would come here early. it is such a small place that there will be a line outside. in the front it looks like a shack but, inside it's brick walls and pictures of downtown LA in the 80's and 70's. i would park on olive and 8th. there is a parking lot, they charge $6 or you can walk if you work or live near. lees, said she will be ordering delivery.

i would highly recommend this spot. i will come here from lunch every time am in LA. the daily specials changes.

the prices is the best, for a party of 3 the bill came out to under $50 no liquor and with tip.
TILAPIA
FUSILLI WITH SAUSAGE AND MARIENRA …
SPAGHETTI WITH MEAT BALLS
SHITACKE MUSHROOMS WITH SOY, GINGE…

Check Los Angeles Hotel Deals