Colombo Hotels

Browse 35 Colombo, Sri Lanka hotel reviews for 56 Colombo hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

Hotels near Colombo

Katunayake Hotels6 km
Wattala Hotels8.2 km
Mount Lavinia Hotels11.1 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Colombo Hotels and Deals

#1 of 56 hotels in Colombo
fibrusy says: "Excellent clean, beautifully maintained villa accommodation. Welcoming and help..."
#2 of 56 hotels in Colombo
CreativeUserNameGuy says: "Saw this hotel on an episode of my favorite show "No Reservations"...figured if ..."
#3 of 56 hotels in Colombo
yeshan says: "Where tradition meets the modern world, Cinnamon Lakeside has got it all, stayed..."
$157
#4 of 56 hotels in Colombo
edregin says: "I had been and stayed thrice in this hotel. Yes, I keep coming back. Who wouldn'..."
$144
#5 of 56 hotels in Colombo
prince123 says: "I have stayed in this hotel twice during my business trip. The location is great..."
$162
#6 of 56 hotels in Colombo
nolan says: "The Colombo City Hotel has a great location - it is right across from the World ..."
#7 of 56 hotels in Colombo
urtahc says: "I have 3 days and 2 nights left before going back to my routine life at work so ..."
#8 of 56 hotels in Colombo
sUrAbUyA says: "Hotels seemed higher priced in Sri Lanka than in other places but we liked the l..."
#9 of 56 hotels in Colombo
drmcflurry says: "It's the best because it's the only transit hotel inside. I've stayed in here a ..."
#10 of 56 hotels in Colombo
ErwinJ says: "After Tioman and Seychelles a third Berjaya Hotel we visited. We had a very goo..."
#11 of 56 hotels in Colombo
sathyaraj says: "Tropical Inn12 to be precise located at Hotel Road, Mount Lavenia.The place is ..."
#12 of 56 hotels in Colombo
atreehouse says: "This Hotel is on the busy Galle Road, walkable distance to some of the businesse..."
#13 of 56 hotels in Colombo
gingerbatik says: "I booked this hotel through booking.com and within the next couple hours I recei..."
$32
#14 of 56 hotels in Colombo
Intergallactic says: "If you are in Colombo airport and do not intend to visit the city and not that o..."
$37
#15 of 56 hotels in Colombo
drmcflurry says: "I've been to this city a number of times in the past and this was my first BB h..."
#16 of 56 hotels in Colombo
drmcflurry says: "One thing I can say about Havelock is that this place has character. From the si..."
#17 of 56 hotels in Colombo
Samten says: "This is Colombo's number 1 colonial heritage hotel. Its a huge complex with sev..."
#18 of 56 hotels in Colombo
atreehouse says: "The Hotel isn't on the beach although the photos suggest the same. There is a bu..."
$79
#19 of 56 hotels in Colombo
julianp1958 says: "Stayed here for one night in Feb 2011. The hotel is away from the centre of Col..."
$80
#20 of 56 hotels in Colombo
drmcflurry says: "Stepping into the lobby I felt kind of indifferent about the place. I didn't rea..."
$162
#21 of 56 hotels in Colombo
drmcflurry says: "Considering this is a Taj hotel and it is known to be an excellent Indian hotel ..."
$149
#22 of 56 hotels in Colombo
edregin says: "We were actually thinking of staying in a nice hotel to chill nicely...like lazi..."
Colombo