Find a Colombia Travel Buddy

Looking for a Colombia travel buddy? Meet Colombia travel companions and locals. Create a TravBuddy account!

Find People Traveling To:

Gender:

Age:

61+

Current Location:

Note Contains Text:

Examples: "surfing", "food", "culture"

About TravBuddy

TravBuddy is an online travel community with over 699,306 members and has been featured in:

to April 11, 2018
A TravBuddy member is traveling to Popayan, Colombia
to April 13, 2022
A TravBuddy member is traveling to Santa Marta, Colombia
I am a swiss citizen but have lived in Dublin and Cairo for 8 years. My final goal is to become rich enough to buy an island on which I will create an independant federalistic state. However this …
to April 13, 2022
A TravBuddy member is traveling to Minca, Colombia
to April 13, 2018
A TravBuddy member is traveling to Colombia
My plan is to build up a backpacker hostel in Colombia with my brother. We already have a Finca and started the construction. You can find more information here: http://www.bolivarhostalminca.com
to March 6, 2018
A TravBuddy member is traveling to Colombia
Looking for a travel person planning to go around the whole country so open to ideas
to June 1, 2018
Alana is traveling to Colombia
1 vouch
I'm a morning person. I try to get the workout done 1st thing to leave room for the real life stuff. I'm moving to South America to learn Spanish and make a my dream of travel and food journalism…
to December 15, 2018
A TravBuddy member is traveling to Colombia
Female, 55, just looking for travel companions with no romantic intentions , healthy body and mind with enough means to travel midrange, happy, open, easy to communicate with and negotiate a mid way.…
to June 30, 2018
Alana is traveling to Colombia
1 vouch
Moving around. Would like to connect with locals and fellow travelers.
to February 21, 2018
Shane is traveling to Colombia
Looking for people to hang out with in Cartagena/Medellin/Bogota/Cali
to March 10, 2018
A TravBuddy member is traveling to Colombia
Hi There I am a 25 year old guy from Canada I am also looking for people to go to the Carnival with because I am last minute as heck planning this trip. Send me a message and we can get to know each other better.
to February 26, 2018
Nate is traveling to Medellin, Colombia
taking Vacation in Columbia soon, flying into Bogata then looking to go to Medellin, Never been, would love tips and some fun people to hang with.
to February 24, 2018
Brendan is traveling to Cartagena, Colombia
Traveler looking to see the world and gain perspective through the way other people live. Mostly doing solo travel but am open to a travel buddy when the timing works out.
to March 8, 2018
A TravBuddy member is traveling to Medellin, Colombia
Will be in Medellin for 22 days -- writing, reading, bicycling, hiking, etc. Would love to make some new friends.
to March 3, 2018
Kasia is traveling to Colombia
Hello I am looking to travel around Colombia for 2 weeks mid February. Anyone up for joining?
to February 21, 2018
A TravBuddy member is traveling to Bogota, Colombia
I am a registered nurse and in my free time I love to travel, explore new countries and places and meet interesting people.
to May 31, 2018
Kamila is traveling to Colombia
At the moment in Mexico. From March in La Fortuna, Costa Rica. Plan is to work in the hostel for a while and travel to Nicaragua, Guatemala, Colombia, Panama. And hope to meet some awesome people from there or traveling around! ;)
to February 24, 2018
Phil is traveling to Cartagena, Colombia
37 year old living in the Central Valley of California. I love traveling and meeting new people, so if you are interested in chatting, feel free to hit me up!
February 25, 2018
to March 23, 2018
Sabine is traveling to Colombia
Hey there! I would like to go to South America for two months in March and am looking for a travel buddy (male or female). I wanna go backpacking, meet new people, explore the nature etc. BTW I speak Spanish, which makes things easier :)