Cologne Hotels

Browse 31 Cologne, Germany hotel reviews for 317 Cologne hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

Hotel Name Contains:

Hotels near Cologne

Bonn Hotels24.5 km
Solingen Hotels29.3 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Cologne Hotels and Deals

#1 of 317 hotels in Cologne
mslellen says: "Travbuddy helped me find this hotel. We were staying in Cologne for a trade show..."
$88
#2 of 317 hotels in Cologne
docdotcalm24vt says: "here are hotels with very good service then there are others with great service...."
$113
#3 of 317 hotels in Cologne
vixen2306 says: "We chose to stay at this 4 Star hotel for our short weekend to visit Xmas market..."
#4 of 317 hotels in Cologne
anunvilya says: "I really loved this big hotel in Cologne. The hotel is not the cheapest, but it..."
$70
#5 of 317 hotels in Cologne
mellemel8 says: "We stayed here overnight and we did not want to leave. FREE WIFI of course. you ..."
$73
#6 of 317 hotels in Cologne
jheathen says: "Spent a day here, as a single traveller, and this was more than adequate for me...."
#7 of 317 hotels in Cologne
JASONCONNER says: "All I can say is WOW. This hotel is great for all walks of travellers. I would h..."
#8 of 317 hotels in Cologne
Travelbuddys says: "We spent one night in this hotel and had a great time. It is only minutes from t..."
#9 of 317 hotels in Cologne
jamx says: "I can really recommend the Hotel in the heart of the lovely Cologne which is bt..."
#10 of 317 hotels in Cologne
melissak says: "This was overall a really good hostel. The staff were pretty nice and it was rea..."
$37
#11 of 317 hotels in Cologne
LoLaV says: "We didn't expected the hotel to be spectacular. We just hoped we had Internet, b..."
#12 of 317 hotels in Cologne
alyssaob says: "We stayed at the Holiday Express in Mlheim because it was close to a big conve..."
#13 of 317 hotels in Cologne
lilmagil says: "We stayed just one night at Senats, but it was a great choice. I could hear the ..."
$81
#14 of 317 hotels in Cologne
dardeb says: "This hotel is a great value! Perfect location, in the center and close to ever..."
$44
#15 of 317 hotels in Cologne
seaangel says: "This is a small hotel in 5 floor building which is cituated in a very good locat..."
#16 of 317 hotels in Cologne
grandmar says: "When we visited Cologne in 1950 it was soon after World War II. Germany and par..."
#17 of 317 hotels in Cologne
mainhart says: "The Hotel Amsterdam is a wonderful economical choice when staying in Cologne. It..."
$57
#18 of 317 hotels in Cologne
traceyirish says: "We stayed at Hotel Putz for four nights, in a twin room en-suite, for 320, co..."
$74
#19 of 317 hotels in Cologne
bramblerick says: "Hotel Lyskirchen is just outside the Old city centre, about 5 minutes walking an..."
$79
#20 of 317 hotels in Cologne
Chokk says: "I arrived after midnight pretty agitated tired and unsatisfied at the Hotel Mon..."
$111
#21 of 317 hotels in Cologne
memyselfandi says: "the staff at the hotel is great, all very familiar with cologne. our room wasn'..."
$43
#22 of 317 hotels in Cologne
homeres says: "I like the Kommerz. As of March 2008 there is re-modeling occuring and it is a t..."
$73
#23 of 317 hotels in Cologne
inavarra says: "nice far views of the city, quality and cleanliness not bad, bad points: no fre..."
$80
#24 of 317 hotels in Cologne
vwranger says: "okay, it's almost month I'm back from vacation I mostly spent in Cologne, art'ot..."
$80