Cologne Nightlife

Cologne Nightlife Reviews

Torsten Torsten
May 10, 2007
Hi People !

I want to tell you about the amazing city of Cologne. It´s so funny there. In summer, there are many places to be at the Rhein ! The "Kölsch", the beer of Cologne, is one of the best beer in the World. There are about 130 brewers. Small and big ones. An amazing taste ! :)

The "Kölner Dom" is one of the biggest churchs in the world. From the top, you have a overview about the whole city and the countryside. Amazing.

I hope you will get there someday and also hope, that you will enjoy your next trip.

Greetz Torsten

P.S.: Sorry, that´s my first report. Please don´t fool me ... :)
AshleyShrson says:
Enjoy the places Cologne has to offer you
Posted on: Jun 08, 2013

Related Travel Blogs About Cologne Nightlife

Killing time in many different places and an overnight train
So we had to check out of our hostel at 10am but our overnight train to Krakow didn't leave until 10pm. That was a long day. We didn't know what to do in Cologne because we weren't planning on coming…COLOGNE 2/2 Hostel 1/2 People 0.5/2 Nightlife 1/2 Sites 1/2 Weather +1 BONUS for awesome shower 6.5/10 …
Killing time in Cologne and our first over-night train!
Our overnight train to Krakow didn't leave till around 8:30pm and we had to be out of our hostel by 10:00am so we had ALOT of time to kill. We got up earlish so we could enjoy the included buffet bre…Cologne City Rating: 2/2 Hostel 1/2 People 0.5/2 Nightlife 1/2 Sites 1/2 Weather +1 bonus for awesome shower…

Check Cologne Hotel Deals