Cold Stone Creamery

(212) 398-1882

Cold Stone Creamery New York Reviews

leelee24 leelee24
Cold stone Creamery for the ice cream worshipper!! Dec 22, 2010
Oh my god if yoour a lover off ice cream or frozen yoghurt you have to go to this place!!1 I was recommended it by the air stewardess on my flight to NYC.

So this place you walk in and there are lots of types of icecream to chooose from, so you pick your flavour, my first was cheesecake, mmm then you go along and pick your topping which there are untold amounts to choose from so you will always find something that you like, my topping was peanut butter and a biscuit base, so the that made peanut butter cheesecake!!

I was so chuffed!!!!!

They take the icecream out of the tub like on a small paddle and place it on a frozen slab then hand mix in your ingredients!!

Its around $6 but its so worth it and the portions are huge!! Not american huge but big enough for the average appetite!!

I will defiantely going back here next time i visit NYC!
binky binky
Nov 13, 2007
Cold Stone Creamery, I love this place! Yes, it is expensive for what it is, no doubt about it, but sometimes you just have to go there and I do. Cold Stone is available in a few states apparently, but I tend to get it in Brooklyn as it is slightly cheaper there. I try to avoid the 42nd Street location as it is a huge tourist trap and there are big lines even at midnight and in the dead of winter.

At cold stone you choose an ice cream flavor (there are many) and then add toppings such as candy, fruits, nuts and sauces and they knead it all together for you before putting it into a bowl or cone.

I think the small is enough as it is very rich and very sweet, but to each his own. For the non creative types, they have combinations on a menu that you can pick rather than having to think up your own concoction. They also have a monthly flavor which ranges from very delicious to what the heck are you trying to feed me. As always, enjoy!
binky says:
I agree, a lot of people complain that it is overpriced, but it is about the same as you would get at any gourmet ice cream shop and you get to choose what you like! I dare anyone to finish the largest one, insane! So good...
Posted on: Nov 13, 2007
travelman727 says:
Binky, now you're talking my language! I'm a sucker for Italian gelato (my favorite), but Stone Cold Creamery serves some of the best ice cream concoctions anywhere :-D
Posted on: Nov 13, 2007