Coffee with Melody

Tainan, Taiwan

Coffee with Melody Tainan Reviews

gingerbatik gingerba…
Delicious cakes Feb 14, 2015
We were craving something sweet after our un-delicious dinner at Thai restaurant.

It was a bit difficult to find decent restaurant to have dinner or sweet at this part of town. Every time we see the shops, we go inside and check what they sell. We actually passed and spoke with one of the staff and they said they did not sell any cakes, only coffee and then we walked out again try to find other restaurant. Anyway, the staff did not speak much English and almost non-existence and I spoke broken Chinese with them. However they were friendly and eager to please.

On the way back – we almost give up hope and ready to go back to the hotel, I saw the menu outside and I asked if they have the food as the picture on the menu. They said they will check inside first and then they come out again said yes the do have it.

So, we go inside and order a couple of sweet to get our energy fix.

The cakes actually quite good and we have tea and coffee as well. It appears the shop specialising in local coffee and we bought the coffee pack from them. The café located opposite the big Japanese shopping center (the only one in Tainan).
cheese cake with chocolate layer
specialist tea
coffee
frog live in this pot
gingerbatik says:
@Ils1976 - I know you love sweet as well Ils and thanks for the smiles:)

@Travel2014 - agree Lauryl and we should meet, travel and hunt the goodies somewhere someday:)
Posted on: Apr 06, 2015
Travel2014 says:
The moral of the story... Never give up hope! Especially when in pursuit of sweets...! :D We would travel well together! :D
Posted on: Apr 06, 2015