Coffee Tree

Foch, Quito, Ecuador
Coffee Tree  - cozy interior
Coffee Tree  - my beer wearing a flower dress :)
Coffee Tree  - nice patio!
Coffee Tree  - cheers!
Coffee Tree  - cheers!
Coffee Tree  - outside the place
Coffee Tree  - outside

Coffee Tree Quito Reviews

yadilitta yadilitta
24hrs cafe right at Plaza Foch - Coffee Tree Jul 13, 2009
First of all I have to say that the "Mariscal" or newest/party area of Quito is a bit more expensive than the average, but worth it.

This cafe is located right at the party square. You can't miss it, it's big and always busy. They are open 24hrs and have 3 locations, but I just went to the one located at Plaza Foch.

Although the specialty is coffee, I went there to have a drink, hahaha. They have happy hours and special offers every evening. Also they have a DJ, good music and they are located in the heart of Mariscal, so it's awesome!

You can sit either inside, where is warm and cozy. Love the modern decoration. Or you can sit outside. They have several tables at the patio. I'd have liked one of them, but they were full. They also have wi-fi.

Staff is friendly and kind. If you want to grab a drink, or breakfast of just a cup of coffee and are in the area, I recommend to stop here and watch the people walking around this busy and fun area :)
outside the place
cozy interior
my beer wearing a flower dress :)
Laurrra says:
You've gotta love the wireless at CoffeeTree. I spent hours there doing homework!
Posted on: Feb 17, 2010

Related Travel Blogs About Coffee Tree

Day 18 – March 29: Quito-Sacha Lodge
QUITO:   We walked from the Swissotel to the Coffee Tree restaurant in Plaza Foch (about a half mile) for breakfast.  There was an ATM right across the street, so we also got some t…QUITO:   We walked from the Swissotel to the Coffee Tree restaurant in Plaza Foch (about a half mile) for breakfast…

Check Quito Hotel Deals