Coffee Lovers UM

043 388 3407

Coffee Lovers UM Maastricht Reviews

sarahelaine sarahela…
Dec 07, 2007
Coffee Lovers is a café near the Maas and the library in Maastricht. it serves excellent tea, made out of real tea leaves that turn up in a little mini tea ball thing, really good cake, and genuinely excellent coffee. The café is nice - modern, and very clean, with nice decor. Service takes a little waving at the waitress, but is quick after that and really smily.

My local friend says it gets a little crowded on Sundays, but when we went there was enough space to sit but it was busy enough to feel a nice sort of atmosphere.

I can't say enough nice things about the huge slice of ristrettor cheesecake, but I would say it might be a good idea to share it!

I'd definately go back
sarahelaine says:
starbucks 4, your username is starbucks 4. now I am absolutely sure that starbucks are big enough and professional enough not to employ spammers. And that is the ONLY reason that I'm not reporting your comment. But you aren't coming across as credible, sweetheart. If you want to sound like you're independent, so we listen to you, pick a different name.
Posted on: Nov 16, 2009
GrahamGarden says:
Good locations - the best are the one in the bookshop (situated in a church) and one at the Uni.

Coffee - is a very good roast indeed. Made with long-life fresh milk, skinny or soya available.

Tea - beware the tea will arrive at your table in the tea-spoon infuser but nowhere near the water. If you are unlucky the water won't be on the boil but rather warm so the tea won't infuse.
Better ask the staff to pour the boiling water straight on.
Again - no fresh milk for those who drink Indian tea's with milk.
Posted on: Sep 14, 2008
Raphje says:
I loooooove the Coffee Lovers!!
Posted on: Dec 30, 2007