Coffee Fellows

089 24269986

Coffee Fellows Munich Reviews

ingridtrekki ingridtr…
Coffee Fellows - good fanchise coffee stop Feb 26, 2017
Being a coffee addict I always look for good coffee, Italian style (and avoid Starbucks because that is “plastic coffee” to me).

In Munich I discovered Coffee Fellows. First I was not at all happy when I realised that this seems to be “just another franchising thing”, but I was in absolute and desperate need of a strong coffee, something I call “death coffee”, because it shall wake up the dead. So I went inside and asked for a latte macchiato but with double espresso. Usually, when I ask for this I see very blank faces with this “wtf” look. But to my utmost surprise the waiter said “sure” and made a wonderful latte macchiato with a double shot espresso for me. I was surprised when I tried it because it tasted very good.

And then I changed my perception about the “just another franchising thing”, however for Coffee Fellows only.

They have three facilities in Munich, but the one closest to the city centre is in the street “Tal”, which leads from Isartor to Marienplatz. There is also one at Munich’s airport.
Coffee Fellows in Munich, Im Tal