Coffee Company

Oudegraacht, Utrecht, Netherlands

Coffee Company Utrecht Reviews

sarahelaine sarahela…
Oct 19, 2007
Today, I am finally going to review the coffee company, because I have been having a coffee here roughly weekly since I got here, and fair's fair! I think it's part of a chain.

The coffee company, firstly, has very friendly staff. I know this is a strange starting point for a coffee house (NOT coffee shop, and this is an important difference- the coffee shops are the ones with the drugs, that I am avoiding on the grounds that I can get quite hyper enough on caffeine!), but as most of the coffee in Utrecht is pretty good, I think it's a fair starting point. The quality of the coffee depends on your opinion of foam; there is a lot of fluff on most of the coffee here. I don't have a problem with this at all; it is coffee flavoured froth, unlike the air flavoured froth you get in Starbucks, and so I've put coffee fluff in the same category as the head on your beer, which is also fluffier here than you'd expect in England. The seats are very comfortable, there are lots of newspapers and magazines, and a couple of tables outside.
redzzed says:
It was 1989 , i was something of a junkie at times :-), worked at railway hq CVI
Posted on: Mar 17, 2008
dl4plm says:
hahah not cream - the creme is that lovely thick head the espresso gets when its great coffee!!! I dont puct cream in coffee - yes I need the buzz !!!
Posted on: Nov 14, 2007
sarahelaine says:
I never have creme in Espressos - why blunt the buzz? Properly foamed milk is rare in the UK, and I love the coffee here. :)
Posted on: Nov 14, 2007