Coconut Palms Inn Rincon

Check Rincon Hotel Deals

Coconut Palms Inn Rincon Reviews

missandrea81 missandr…
A spot in heaven May 21, 2008
The Coconut Palms Inn is a small hotel (8 rooms) in Rincon. It's on the beach front guarantied no more then 30 steps from the beach. We (5 adults and 2 kids) stayed in the rooms "Seahorse" (Alex and I) and the "Pelican". The "Seahorse" has NO windows since it is or can be used as part of the "Pelican" room. There is a door connecting the two. We had a small bathroom with shower, a bedroom which was not too big either, and a TV room with a fridge which was also the first room you walk into. The air conditioning is controlled from the front desk though. It wasn't a problem we just had to figure that out first. lol The "Pelican" room has 2 or 3 windows (not 100% on that) It has a queen sized bed, and a twin bed. We also got an extra roll away bed for one of the kids. So you can imagine that this room is quite big and also has a table to sit 4 people and big fridge. The bathroom is also big with a big walk in shower. The "Pelican" is also wheelchair accessible from the road!

Since I never plan on staying in the room much anyways I rated this Inn as recommended. However if you have a problem with a small bathroom then stay away from the "Seahorse".

You have to bring your own food and drinks, but there are a couple of grocery stores and even more restaurants and bars around. You can even walk to some of them.

The hotel garden is beautiful. You get to enjoy all of it since you have to walk through it to get to the beach. I dubbed it the "Botanical gardens" because there are too many plants to count. Once you get to the veranda you'll think you've stepped into paradise. The view is outstanding! Located on the veranda is a BBQ and outside kitchen with sink, a bathroom to use while you're at the beach so you don't have to run to your room, there are toys for kids/and grown kids to take to the beach, plenty of seating underneath a tent if you don't like to sit in the direct sun, a shower to get the salt water and sand off. There are also beach chairs that you can take down into the sand.

Bring your snorkeling gear. I saw plenty of fish and wasn't equipped well enough to really enjoy it. I wish I would have had an underwater camera.

We had a really nice time here, but a way too short stay. I would stay here again, but next time for longer!
If you look for this sign you will…
The Coconut palms in from the beac…
different angle
the BBQ area and outside kitchen
sheba124 says:
Rincon is one of my favorite places in Puerto Rico. My parents live about 35 minutes from there.
missandrea81 says:
Thanks guys!! You should definitely check it out!
Andrew- says:
Nice, congrats on the feature!

Check Rincon Hotel Deals