Coconut Grove Restaurant

(869) 469-1020

Coconut Grove Restaurant Nevis Reviews

Globevoyager Globevoy…
Exclusive restaurant, classy and stylish Dec 17, 2006
This large exclusive restaurant is made out of coconut trees and leaves. It's like a huge paradise house on poles. Really cool.

The chef cook admires France and imports many French wines and likes the French cuisine. So you will find many French dishes and wines on the menu, like duck (canard) and snails (escargots).

The food is of really good quality and really tasty, but rather expensive. So are the drinks. The bar tenders like to make large cocktails with all kinds of liquor. It really makes you happy only looking at the great cocktails. I'm a bar tender myself and it was much fun making the cocktails for me and my friends. After I talked for a while to the owner I was allowed to get behind the bar and he offered me a job. Unfortunately I didn't had time for it... Because I like working behind the bar very much.

The place has a great ambiance and is really classy and stylish. This is a place for rich Nevisians or rich tourists, since prices are high. The cool thing is that the place is build up by coconut trees and coconut tree leaves for the roof. In the background you can hear the ocean and see the stars and the moon from the windows. What else do you want at a Caribbean island?

Compare Nevis Hotel Rates (5.1km away)

Coconut Grove Restaurant Map