Cocomama

Check Amsterdam Hotel Deals

Cocomama Amsterdam Reviews

Smithxx Smithxx
Best Hostel in Amsterdam Nov 11, 2013
First, I want to say that, this was the first Hostel I've ever stayed at in my first ever trip to Europe. And I was traveling by myself.

With that being said, while doing my research, I came across a million horror stories about overcrowded hostels by Central Stations that you couldn't sleep ever and there were drugs everywhere. Ummmmmm, NO, not for me.

But then I came across Cocomama. And when I tell you, that hostel actually made my experience to Amsterdam. Even though I went by myself, I never not once was alone. If you wanted plans, all you had to do was go to the common area in the basement and meet some of your hostel mates! Or if you just wanted lowkey time,the common room was equipped with magazines and movies galore. And the beds were amazingly comfortable and they gave you more then enough space to store your belongings.

It was a little far from Central Station, but honest, It made me see the most beautiful parts of the city. Instead of the tourist trapped areas of central station, the hostel was nestled in where the locals lived. Right on a canal, it was near some of the best cafe's and coffee shops in town.

Writing this review makes me want to go back to Amsterdam JUST to stay at Cocomama. Amazing hostel all the way around.
Smithxx Smithxx
Great Hostel for Great Fun Dec 27, 2012
An amazing hostel in the prettiest part of the city. Right off a canal, it's far enough from the city center to get away from all the crazy tourists, but close enough to get to all the right places. THe neighborhood is beautiful and clean, the beds and amenities are excellent, and the people who stay there are fun. Went by myself to Amsterdam, but was not alone once. IF you sit in the cozy common room, you are GUARANTEED to strike up a convo with someone. Stylish, safe, and most of all, FUN!!!

Cocomama Overview

Please note we do not accept bookings of groups of 4 people or more. If you decide to make a booking for your group anyway we retain the right of cancelling your booking without a refund of your deposit. Cocomama: Amsterdam's First Boutique Hostel

Cocomama Amenities

• High-speed Internet
  • Coffee / Tea Maker
  • Hair Dryer
  • Laundry service
  • Garden
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Towels