281 Rundle Street, Adelaide, Australia - 08 8232 6133
Cocolat - inside
Cocolat - inside
Cocolat - sweets!
Cocolat - outdoors
Cocolat - Cocolat on Rundle Street in Adelaide.

Cocolat Adelaide Reviews

yadilitta yadilitta
Not only chocolate @ Cocolat Feb 02, 2011
The name suggests "chocolate" but this is not the only delicious treat you can find here.

This place is a cafe which offers different desserts, ice creams among drinks, but the star is the chocolate. In fact it can become addictive!

Locals love this place and although is not cheap, a bit more expensive than others, it's always crowded.

Personally I can't say much about the chocolate, since I'm allergic to it. But one of my hosts was always looking for an outlet of this cafe, hahaha. He was always looking for a Chili Hot Chocolate, a blend of dark chocolate and a dash of chili. I tried the Passion Fruit ice cream and was delicious!

Regarding the atmosphere. I visited the location in the city and it was lovely! If it's warm, get a nice spot outdoors. The decoration is a bit modern, but also trendy. Love it!

If you are in Adelaide, visit a local cafe like this one! And if you are a chocolate lover, like most of the people, this is a Must. But if you couldn't visit it while you were in town, you can do it at the airport before leaving the city!
our ice creams
montecarlostar says:
Hola Yadi, felicidades por el feature!!! Buen review!
monky says:
Hola Yadi muchas felicidades por este nuevo featured... con solo ver las fotos se antoja probar!
mkrh says:
Hi Yadi, congrats on the feature and all the stories from Oz. :)
minibrings minibrin…
Oh My God.. heaven in Adelaide Sep 24, 2008
Oh my God. If God were to install a chocolate shop/coffee shop in heaven I would hope it would be just like Cocolat. Everything is delicious. Homemade gelato, deserts (you gotta have anything in chocolate), chocolate truffles. I am slobbering at the thought. I have never had anything that I did not like at Cocolat. They do have outside chairs and its a good place to watch the world pass you buy as you indulge. And here is an excuse to get to the Adelaide airport early for your flight out.. they have a second location in the terminal! Cocolat is a MUST stop for visitors in Adelaide.
Cocolat on Rundle Street in Adelai…

Related Travel Blogs About Cocolat

Today a Travbuddy arrives!
Well I have arranged for 3 days off work to try to show TB yadilitta around Adelaide. Andrew is working today but is having Thursday and Friday off. Today was going to be a day to get a bit of housew…Adelaide, found a car park and went to Cocolat for a drink and an icecream. We then walked down Rundle…

Check Adelaide Hotel Deals