Cocola Bakery

845 Market Street, San Francisco, CA, USA
(415) 543-2207
Cocola Bakery - Mmmmmm..... Mmmmmm .. good
Cocola Bakery - Oh my Oh My Oh my yummy =)
Cocola Bakery - Oh my Oh My Oh my yummy =)

Cocola Bakery San Francisco Reviews

sfbay_sunshine sfbay_su…
delecieux! Jun 18, 2011
I checked out their Santana Row location in the San Jose hot spot. What a popular place this must be! Long lines but quick and courteous service.

Bamboo (Mango & Passion Fruit Mousse) and the Almond cake are my favorites!
RacquelT127 RacquelT…
Jan 01, 2008
Cocola was such a little dream come true. This was the first time I went to Cocola, and ohmidelicious it was so hard to decide what I wanted for my dessert. Such a bunch of sweetness and beauty trapped behind the glass prison. Glowing and shining just looking so good, waiting for someone to order them either to go or dine in.

And that is what we did.

We landed on choosing the delectable Hazelnut Cake, hazelnut mousse and coffee chocolate mousse. Yes, it did taste just as good as sounds. The beverage of choice to have with the Hazelnut Cake was the blended Mocha Bianca (white chocolate). Very tasty, and very sweet. I love mochas, but I haven't had a mocha in awhile and I guess it was too sweet for me to drink with my dessert, also since I'm an Cafe Americano girl, my coffee usually has just little tint of sugary sweetness. But for all you sweet tooths attention, yum yum desserts and yum yum mocha. All of us who did have a Mocha Bianca or to a swig taste of mine all agreed that it is a highly recommended drink at Cocola Bakery.

We sat at two little circle table. We fit 7 people around 2 little tables that were meant to seat just 2 people. No biggie they were fine with it. Especially since when we walked in there were only a few customers scattered around the little cafe. But once we sat down at the tables and waited for our drinks to be made there was a line of customers waiting to pay for the desserts and coffee. Pretty good.

The workers were nice, but there wasn't much interaction. One guy helped us transfer our hazelnut cake to a little plate, and put our drinks order in for another to make, and another person totaled up our bill. I didn't even really notice if they were busting tables. I guess they were just way to quick for me to notice. So that in itself I believe is definitely great service. =)

Next time you are at the Westfield San Francisco Centre on the 3rd floor stop by Cocola to say hello, rescue on of those fabulous desserts, and sip on a mocha. =)
Oh my Oh My Oh my yummy =)
RacquelT127 says:
thanks mellemel. it's a really good spot..
Posted on: Jan 10, 2008
mellemel8 says:
OMG just reading this is making my mouth water :P
Posted on: Jan 10, 2008