Cock's and Cows

Cock's and Cows - The giant burger

Cock's and Cows Copenhagen Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Best burgers in Copenhagen Dec 06, 2012
I was on the lookout for a fun place to invite one of my friends out to after some beers and my eyes turned Cocks & Cows that had been voted the best burger bar in Copenhagen on AOK (a web page All About Copenhagen in Danish). After calling them I was able to book a table at 9.30 pm, they were all booked up before that.

The restaurant is located at Gammel Strand 44 and you have to step down to this basement restaurant. Behind the counter a young friendly guy with loads of smiles found our booking and showed us to our table. There was no doubt that this was a hip place for young people and we were far the oldest in the place. The interior reminded me of a fresh American breakfast or lunch restaurant.

The made gin fizz and we ordered a couple while waiting on the food. We had both taken their biggest burger together with 3 side dishes, which turned out to be way too much food. The burgers were heavenly tasty and all the side dishes were tasty and given in huge portions. It was for sure not the last time I would be there. The even served their cold beer in frozen glasses all adding up the title as best burger place in Copenhagen.
The giant burger
The giant burger
Onion rings
The fries
Chokk says:
There is 400 g of meat in it !
Posted on: Jan 20, 2013
spocklogic says:
How much meat by weight is in them 3-paddy burgers?
Posted on: Jan 20, 2013
sylviandavid says:
With a name like that I had to read the review.... It sounds great! thanks for this fun review! sylvia
Posted on: Jan 19, 2013