Cock & Bottle

Cock & Bottle - Menu

Cock & Bottle Reviews

vixen2306 vixen2306
Prime location Jul 16, 2013
We came across this traditional Jersey pub and brassiere during our sightseeing walk around the city. It is located in Royal Square with the view of golden statue. Decision to eat there was instant since it looked welcoming with its alfresco dining area.

We were very lucky to get a table as the pub was nearly fully packed with people having their afternoon meals.

The waitress presented us with menu as soon as we were seated and was ready to take our drinks order - glass of white wine.

The menu consisted of some French dishes and some traditional pub food. Surprisingly, some of the meals came in small and normal sizes which is quite unusual, but seems like a great idea.

I chose oven baked salmon fillet with potatoes, yoghurt dip and veg for my meal which came as a full sized portion. I was hungry enough to have it though. The dish was cooked tastefully and well presented.

It took us a while to get waitress' attention to ask for the bill. It was understandable though since the place was constantly packed.

I would recommend the visit to the pub as the food quality is good and could compete with many other pubs in that respect.

The total paid for the meal with drink (per person) - approx. £15 which is a really good value.
Entrance
Menu
Alfresco dining
My meal
missandrea81 says:
Congrats on your featured review
Posted on: Oct 14, 2013
monky says:
Congrats on your today´s featured review! :D
Posted on: Oct 13, 2013