Cobb & Co Restaurant

Cobb & Co Restaurant - inside restaurant

Cobb & Co Restaurant Whakatane Reviews

gingerbatik gingerba…
Good food but tiny portion Dec 30, 2016
This family chain restaurants is very popular in New Zealand as kid can eat free with the family, and the price was not that expensive with good and solid meal around NZ$25-30 per meal without drinks. I tried it before but it was not one of my favourite place.

We decided to try this as not many places open at night time in Whakatane, therefore we go in and hope for the best.

The service was very slow and when we managed to order, we have to wait for a while for our food.

I ordered a bbq spareribs with curly fries (additional fee for the curly fries) which I do not mind paying, but my fries only curly on the top and the bottom bowl do not have curly fries, which was quite disappointed. I was thinking to complain about it, but decided against. The spareribs sauce was really good, and again there was not much meat on the ribs, which I feel cheated and I still hungry after finished dinner.

When the staff come with the bill and asked the questions, I told him that the bbq spareribs does not have meat on it. And he said yes indeed (he acknowledge it) but I was wonder why they did not do anything about it? Will I come back here?? Definitely not. The taste was good but I am still hungry after dinner which is not a good sign.

So, use your judgment, the food was okay but my portion was very tiny and not much meat.
bbq spareribs and curly fries
steakk with fries
inside restaurant
inside restaurant
Ils1976 says:
seems like a place to avoid really although the pictures look nice! :)
Posted on: Apr 07, 2017