Coast Seafood Restaurant

(604) 685-5010

Coast Seafood Restaurant Vancouver Reviews

seamonkey69 seamonke…
Great Place Feb 18, 2012
Great restaurant, lots of people, make a reservation and don't go if you like meat its only fish and some great oysters. Had there special mix platter, nice dish.

We had the best waitress Vivien she was amazingly helpful and suggested some great wines. They have an extensive list of wines but be warned not a cheap place to eat at, but worth it.

Its on Alberny street if you cant get in right next door there is another restaurant owned by the same guys with lots of atmosphere to but only meat.
Eboogzs Eboogzs
Fantastic Seafood Oct 30, 2011
The Pacific Northeast is know for it’s seafood and that was definitely taught to me at this Restaurant. Coast is an amazing seafood restaurant in downtown Vancouver. I went there for lunch and for appetizers, we ordered a Shrimp cocktail and Oysters. The Shrimp cocktail came out in a bowl of liquid nitrogen! I’m also not an oyster fan, but these oysters were superb. Its the fishy taste that I don’t like and these oysters we chose were meaty. The Waiter truly knew his seafood, and his wine. He gave me some fantastic Sauvignon Blanc from New Zealand. This restaurant is pretty expensive I warn you but it’s well worth it!

Check Vancouver Hotel Deals