Coast Edmonton House

Coast Edmonton House Rates and Deals

Coast Edmonton House Reviews

row-zzzzz row-zzzzz
The Coast Edmonton House ... Wow Mom, this hotel is tall Feb 17, 2010
Tonight we arrived (January 13th, 2010). Dancr has business in Edmonton that he has to attend to; a motorcylce show that he must set-up for the upcoming weekend. I look forward to my visit with my Uncle and Aunt, who are driving from Spruce Grove, Alberta, to visit with and meet the kids and I. We haven't met for over 2 years and it's time they saw them and our newest addition. Later we all plan to go for lunch at the Edmonton Mall & play mini-putt ... hopefully Dan will be able to meet-up!

I like the suite we have, it's not squishy, just wish there was a TV in both rooms so that I could tell the kids ... "go in the other room" LOL

Oh, I forgot to mention when I arrived in the suite I had to call maintenance to install a light bulb ... livingroom lamp wouldn't turn on, there was no bulb in it ... when paying good money for a decent place I'd like all fixtures to be working; also, with this being a suite for 6, I wish there were 5-6 chairs for the table and not just 4 :(

Took pics from the 7th floor at night (rm:702) ... not the best photos, but hey, it was dark ...

Our girls are thinking only of the pool, they couldn't care less about anything else in this TALL and clean hotel!

POOL HOURS: 6am-11pm for children and 6am-1am ... swim at own risk as there are no lifeguards and kids under 15 must have a adult with them ... the girls had a ton of fun!!

Oh, day one the cleaning staff wanted to know when they could come in ... I told them 12pm as we'd be leaving for the day ... returned to unmade beds and wet towels still on the floor ... I guess they forgot ... accidents happen

check:http://www.coasthotels.com/hotels/canada/alberta/edmonton/coast_edmonton_house/overview

Comment I made to another TB'er that stayed here: Wish I would have read your review before coming ... luckily, I did one thing, I went to Wal-Mart to pick up breakfast, fruits, milk, juice, and popcorn ... didn't want to chance 'room service'. Well I'm off to bed, I can feel the springs :(!

I'll write a more detailed review when we leave in 2 days ...
View of Downtown Edmonton late at …
View in front of our room~2:00am
View of Downtown Edmonton~2:00am
Daddy (dancr) throwing our daughte…
KeikoCreative says:
Congrats on your featured!:)
row-zzzzz says:
Thank you everyone for the congrats!!
sarahsan says:
Hi Roselle! Congrats on being featured today! Well done!

Coast Edmonton House Overview

The Coast House Hotel Edmonton is located right in the heart of the downtown district. Guests of the hotel will have easy access to the arts and theater district as well as numerous other attractions, such as the Citadel Theatre and Edmonton Art Gallery. City Center Mall is situated next to the hotel. A host of restaurants and entertainment opportunities are located near the hotel as well. The airport is located within a short drive of the Coast House Hotel Edmonton. Public transportation is offered in the area, including a subway system that makes getting around town quite easy. The hotel can be easily accessed through the many nearby highways.

This is an all-suite hotel property, offering one and two bedroom suites. All suites at the Coast House Hotel Edmonton feature separate living rooms, a dining area, covered parking, laundry facilities and a private balcony.

Amenities offered at the Coast House Hotel Edmonton include a restaurant, indoor pool, bar and Internet access. Valet dry cleaning service is offered at the hotel as well.

Coast Edmonton House Amenities

• Desk
  • Facsimile
  • Audio/Visual Equipment
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower