Coast Coal Harbour Hotel

Coast Coal Harbour Hotel Rates and Deals

Coast Coal Harbour Hotel Vancouver Reviews

ola3rd ola3rd
Great value for what you get! Jul 30, 2012
Very comfortable stay at Coast Coal. We got a deal through hotwire, where it came up to about $156/ night after taxes. Which isn't too bad for a 4 star hotel in downtown Vancouver. The hotel has a modern touch and the customer service was excellent.

- Great location; right by the water downtown

- Free WIFI

- There is a gym; as well as pool and hot tub

- Amazing customer service; EVERYONE was soo polite and helpful. One of the front desk staff was nice enough to give us free passes to Caprice nightclub

- Room is a bit on the small side; beds were small as well.

- Room service/ restaurant was ridiculously pricey imo

- No fridge in the room

- The room we were placed in had the most horrible view; right opposite an office building. We were literally looking at people at work. Not sure maybe this is because we booked through hotwire? and were given the crappy option!?

- You need a hotel room fob to use the elevators [Although some might see this as a positive for security reasons; I found it a bit inconvenient]

All in all Coast Coal is worth it if you can get a good price deal. But what really impressed me was their awesome customer service; and I would definitely stay there again for this reason.
Gabrielle668 Gabriell…
Best Birthday stay ever! Jan 17, 2011
What a fantastic hotel with fabulous service!

Ok so here is what happened:

Made reservations online as I saw it was a pet-friendly hotel (costs an extra 20 dollars). We pulled in and as my friend chatted up the super nice valet guys, I checked in with Jeremy. Jeremy and I small talked and I mentioned that I was staying in Vancouver for my birthday. He was also a January baby so we hit it off. We parked our car with the valet (still cheaper to park there than anywhere else downtown overnight!). 5 minutes after getting up to our room, Jeremy knocked on the door with a tray of champagne, figs, apple compote, three types of cheese and raincoast crisps (good crackers). All of this with a card saying that us January kids have to stick together! It was the sweetest thing ever. I have never been treated so well by hotel staff in my life.

The rest of the stay was fabulous. The rooms were modern, clean and comfortable. The location is prime, my favorite area of downtown, just blocks from Coal Harbour and a short walk to Stanley Park or Robson Street shopping. The hotel pool and hot tub are unbelievable. Outdoor and in the middle of the city. Doesn't get better than this!! I will not hesitate to stay there again :)

Coast Coal Harbour Hotel Overview

The Coast Coal Harbour Hotel is situated few steps away from the Vancouver waterfront. Area attractions accessible from the hotel include the Stanley Park, the Vancouver Convention Center, the Robson Street, and the Pacific Center.

There are 220 guestrooms at the Coast Coal Harbour Hotel. Rooms come with air conditioners, shower/tub combinations, bathrobes, toiletries, hair dryers, cable televisions, cordless phones, coffee/tea makers, and blackout drapes/curtains.

The Coast Coal Harbour Hotel provides many facilities for guests. It has an outdoor pool, a fitness facility, and a spa tub. Guests will also find a health club, a restaurant, and a cocktail lounge in the hotel.

Coast Coal Harbour Hotel Amenities

• Wheel Chair Access
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Jacuzzi
  • Massage
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes