Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival

(888) 512-7469

Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival Indio Reviews

trinademattei trinadem…
Worth It Oct 11, 2014
I'm honestly not much of a concert goer. I don't like crowds, or being shoved or drunk people. So why would I attend a festival with 90,000 strangers? Everyone I know highlighted their experience very highly. I am very glad I listened.

I had an amazing time at the 2014 festival. The festival is fully staffed with very helpful folks/security that made my experience safe and enjoyable. The cleaning crew is amazing and I never lacked for access to water or shade. The weekend I went was cooler then the one before and the heat in Indio actually wasn't an issue.

It is not cheap but I felt like I got my money's worth. There were artists all three days that I wanted to see and not one of the performances was too crowded for me and my friend to enjoy it. Because of the amount of stages there really is something for everyone. My friend and I even split up one evening and were able to find each other again.

There are plenty of food options and you can eat healthy if you chose to. Some of LA's bed food trucks made an appearance. You can also sight see in Palm Springs during your stay, it is only a half an hour drive North.

I'm going to go again. I think the expense of the festival, hotel and gas was worth it.
Coachella
Astronaut - my friend Kelly and I
I'm terrified facing my greatest f…
Lights