Clyde's Restaurant

11905 Market Street, Reston, VA, USA

Clyde's Restaurant Reston Reviews

Africancrab Africanc…
Outstanding Bacon and Blue Cheese Mussels!! Jun 17, 2012
I took my husband to Clyde's of Reston on Father's Day. It was a busy day naturally so the wait time was a little over 35 minutes. We did not have prior reservations, and we were in no hurry, so we walked around until we were called upon. What I found interesting and convenient is their texting feature. At the reservations, they took down our phone contact, and we received a text message as soon as a table was available for us. We sat outside.

Service was prompt, but our waitress looked overwhelmed or tired, not sure which one. Nevertheless she took our orders and brought the appetizer with the drinks. For starters, we ordered Bacon and Blue Cheese Mussels; a half pound steamed PEI mussels, house made bacon and blue cheese cream sauce over baguette crostinis for $9.50, they were delicious, left me licking my fingers.

Our main meal was delayed but only for a moment. The wrong order had been delivered so they worked to correct it immediately. My daughter ordered a Caesar Salad.

Mark ordered the Smokehouse Burger; a Cheddar cheese burger topped with house made slab bacon, BBQ sauce,and a giant beer battered onion ring on a sourdough roll for $11.75

I ordered Jack’s BBQ Beef Brisket Sandwich; pepper crusted and smoked with Jack Daniels wood chips, served on a sour dough roll with cheddar cheese, coleslaw,Kansas City sauce and French fries all for $11.75

We spent less than $50 for everything including drinks. We were delighted.

"If it looks good, eat it" -Andrew Zimmerman