Clubs in Amsterdam

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Clubs in Amsterdam Reviews

Bartje83 Bartje83
Oct 20, 2007
Escape (Rembrandtplein) : Good international DJ's, nice-looking and ambient club (big as well, around 1000 people). Ticket price around 10 to 15 euro.

Paradiso (off Leidseplein) : Rather good DJ's, very nice ambience (the venue used to be an old church, which still shows), nice people. Around 10 euro for admission. Especially try the 'Noodlanding' on Wednesday or Thursday, very popular among Amsterdam university students.

Jimmy Woo (Leidseplein) : Very hip, very nice looking, very international, attracts a fair share of VIP's, but rather expensive (15+ euro) and with door policy.

Sinners (Rembrandtplein) : Very hip (only rivalled by Jimmy Woo) and with good music. Prices differ, around 10 to 15 I believe)

Odeon (Singel) : An old cinema, very good ambience and nice people.

Well, send me a message for more information, I know a lot more :D

Related Travel Blogs About Clubs in Amsterdam

hmmm, catching up?
18/2/11 Wow, I love this place, I see why so many people who’ve travelled to all corners of the world have settled or keep returning here, not a day goes by that I get over how lucky I am to b…Club Amsterdam for a warm up for Shiva Ratri. By that stage we were all quite intoxicated and then…
Relaxing in Pokhara
So, I've finished the Annapurna Circuit today and am relazing in Pokhara.  It was an amazing experience and there are loads of stories and photos to share in due time.  But for now I've sur…Club Amsterdam and then at BusyBee.  But there was some craziness - a fight at Club Amsterdam and a drunken…
ooo chitwan, just like bundy
Well today wasn’t too great, very sick which I should have figured after eating pork the night before, it’s not a commonly eaten meat as far as I can tell so the pig was probably sitting …club Amsterdam so when he got to town he found me there. Also I’d invited Jeeven and Santosh…

Check Amsterdam Hotel Deals