Club Vudu

www.vudu.com.ph - (032) 416 2170

Club Vudu Cebu Reviews

jaeWALK jaeWALK
Club Vudu Aug 24, 2008
Word of mouth says that Club Vudu is the best club in Cebu. I can't really vouch for that since It's the only club I visited while I was there... two nights in a row. Well, maybe it's true.

The club is a dual level party place. The Main room plays mainly hip-hop/R&B, while the VIP room on the second floor plays house music. The crowd is pretty much composed of the younger set - those who made it pass the minor age mark to those in their late twenties. Of course there's quite a number of expats and tourists who join in on the fun - Koreans being the majority of them. My friend tells me it's where foreign celebrities (like a certain Renee Zelwegger and Uma Thurman) slip in and out quietly. I don't know how much of that is true, it might be the booze talking.

As for the music, there was a lot of mixing going on in the main room, wherein once your favorite song starts to play expect it to last up until the chorus that fades into another song. You kinda feel cheated by the music - you hear YOUR song, but before you even get your groove on it's over. Not my cup of tea if you ask me. I like the my dance music to be at least 4 minutes long... that included 2 verses and 2 chorus lines and a minute of gradually fading into the next song. During the two nights I was there, nothing was going on in the VIP room - people where just standing and perhaps cruising each other. The music in the VIP room plays a little longer though.

As for the place itself, It's too small, It needs to have a bigger dance floor and the toilet needs to be improved too. But besides these observations, I think it's a pretty good place to just dance and drink the night away.
www.vudu.com.ph
jaeWALK says:
it did look like that when i went there... but that was 2 years ago.
Posted on: Dec 31, 2010
holamundo says:
I've been to Vudu... and the picture that was posted is NOTHING like how it really looks like.

Seems like that picture was taken from some other club completely.
Posted on: Dec 05, 2010
jaeWALK says:
it was average-ish. i can't really remember because it was a friend's treat. LOL
Posted on: Mar 07, 2010