Club Soda

1225 St-Laurent, Montreal, Canada - (514) 286-1010

Club Soda Montreal Reviews

vances vances
Club Soda Jan 30, 2009
My wife surprised me with tickets to see John Pizzarelli perform this week and we reminisced about the first time we got to enjoy this talented jazz guitarist and crooner way back in ’93. We were attending the Montreal Jazz Festival and even back then were fans of John, so we scored tickets to see him live at Club Soda on Parc Avenue.

Club Soda was a remarkably hip venue that meshed brilliantly with its name. I was impressed how the club could be so intimate while affording the band enough room to perform! We had a grand evening; the amazing show was supported by gracious service and reasonable prices for drinks to make a very memorable night.

I went on-line to see if Club Soda was still around and was initially disappointed to learn the original site had closed in 1999. The good news is that Club Soda was revived and given a second life with a new location designed by the renowned architect Luc Laporte just a few months later. Despite never having been to the new location, the [url=]Club Soda[/url] web site leads me to conclude it continues to sparkle (and is much enlarged).

Should you find yourself in Montreal with a hankering for good tunes, Club Soda might prove the perfect tonic
Sweetski says:
The genre fits my bill just right, now let's hope they serve more drinks than the name suggests :D
Posted on: Jan 31, 2009
rotorhead85 says:
Sounds like another of your reviews I'll have to check out. Thanks Vance!
Posted on: Jan 30, 2009