Club Rain

Las Vegas, Nevada

Club Rain Las Vegas Reviews

dlazzaro dlazzaro
Jan 05, 2006
Club Rain, located in the Palms hotel, is one of the hottest clubs in Vegas. I went there on a non-holiday weekend with a large group of guys and ladies, and we started waiting in line around 7 p.m. We were surprised by the length of the line, considering how early we arrived, and started commenting that the club "might not be worth it." I recall saying that the club "better have real rain and fire shooting out of the walls to be worth the wait." We also joked that there should be dancing girls too. Well, amazingly, we got in there before 9:30 p.m., and it was definitely worth the wait. Lo and behold, there was rain that shot from the ceiling, fire jets from the walls, and go-go girls that came down in steel cages. Talk about a wish come true! In addition, I was impressed with the other revelers who were at the club: most were young, attractive, and well dressed. The club has several areas, including a lounge portion (although seating is only given to those paying for expensive drinks), and several large dance floors. Overall, the club has an industrial feel and look, but it seems swanky and high-tech at the same time. If you want to have fun after hours in Vegas, its definitely worth checking out.

Check Las Vegas Hotel Deals