Club Quarters St. Paul's

Club Quarters St. Paul's Rates and Deals

Club Quarters St. Paul's London Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Nice hotel in a great neighborhood Mar 16, 2012
I had stayed in the area of St. Paul’s cathedral before and I had really enjoyed it but I found that I had not done the area justice because I was on a conference. I had really gotten the taste of the area because I had the possibility to visit some small traditional pubs and I wanted to walk the area again. At my last stay I had stayed at a really expensive hotel and I wanted to find a cheaper alternative but with a good quality and I decided on Club Quarters St. Paul’s.

Club Quarters St. Paul’s was located on Ludgate Hill that leads up the cathedral and it was 200 meters from this magnificent building. I arrived in London by underground at London Blackfriars‎ Station after I had taken the London Express from Heathrow and walked the short distance to the hotel. The hotel had a quite funny check-in process because it was just a screen where you entered you booking and then you get your key card for your room. Luckily they have some guys standing near the entrance to assist you.

I had booked an executive double room even though I traveled alone. Over the years I have concluded that I get better rooms if I book a double room compared to when you book a single. I slept in way too many small rooms to my liking. I was quite pleased when I entered my room. The room was located on the top floor and it was a corner room with windows all the way round. The room was not that big but it was perfect regarding the location as the neighboring houses were just a bit lower and it therefore gave me a nice view and some privacy.

There was a queen size bed in the room of decent quality and there was a small desk that was perfect as a workstation. The Wi-Fi worked perfectly during my stay, which always is nice. The bathroom was of nice quality but it was as the room not that big. The area of St. Paul’s is a business area and it is therefore pretty quiet during the weekend.

Next to the hotel you have perfect places to buy cheap breakfast and I had my breakfast there. The hotel lounge was really nice with nice furniture and especially relaxing chairs. I stayed there an hour or two when I was leaving and the Wi-Fi worked perfectly and you were able to have a cup of coffee there.
The entrance to the hotel
Outside my room
The room towards the entrance
My bed
Chokk says:
Posted on: Mar 03, 2013
Vipin says:
Such an authoritative review as always :)
Posted on: Mar 02, 2013
spocklogic says:
"Over the years I have concluded that I get better rooms if I book a double room compared to when you book a single." - You are correct, sir!
Posted on: Mar 02, 2013
peckitt247 peckitt2…
Central City located hotel at reasonable cost Jul 21, 2010
This members hotel can be booked by non members by reserving the room online and checking in with online reservation.

There are computers free to use on the ground floor where you can do this as well as surf the internet while staying there. Sadly the WiFi costs £.

I have stayed here a couple of times for work and have found it reasonably comfortable if a little simple. Conveniently located in London City area 2 minutes walk from St Paul's Cathedral.

If you are a tourist, I can recommend the Cafe underneath St Paul's and also a pub called Shaw's Book Sellers, south of the hotel down a narrow lane called Creed Lane. It is worth going to the top of St Paul's for a different view as well while there. St Paul's tube station is at the north east side of the Cathedral and will take you anywhere else in London on the central line.

£90-£100 for a hotel in this area is fairly affordable.
melyjyrioo melyjyri…
Nov 07, 2009
Great service, great location, nice rooms. What more could you ask for :)

Club Quarters St. Paul's Overview

Adjacent to St. Paul’s Cathedral, the Club Quarters St. Paul's is among the more convenient hotels in London. Guests are close to the financial district and the London Stock Exchange, the Tate Modern, London Bridge, the Royal Festival Hall, and the London Eye. The Club Quarters St. Paul's is located at 24 Ludgate Hill, and is 19.2 miles from the London Heathrow Airport.

Guest bedrooms in the Club Quarters St. Paul's will all be furnished with satellite TV, high-speed Internet access, a full-sized work desk, a personal safe, direct dial phone service, climate controls, a beverage station, in room movies, a hair dryer, and a large private bathroom.

Visitors to the hotel can look forward to such amenities as 24-hour front desk service, banqueting facilities, meeting and conference rooms, a modern fitness room, free parking on the premises, a lounge with bar service, free daily breakfast service, an in-house restaurant, a tour desk, child care options, a business service center, a concierge desk, laundry and dry cleaning services, and room service.

Club Quarters St. Paul's Amenities

• Direct dial phone
  • Facsimile
  • Audio/Visual Equipment
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower