Club Play

1045 Fifth Street, South Beach, FL, USA

Club Play South Beach Reviews

HuBison HuBison
Ick, ick, ick! Can't wait til they close this place down! Apr 11, 2011
Ugh! I was invited her by a friend. She got there before me. We arrived about 30 minutes or an hour after her. When you approach the club, you don't really know if you need to stand in a line or in the clump. We did the latter. Miami needs to realize that it is not L.A. It took us an hour to stand there and WAIT to be selected to go in. There was an "express line" for $40, but those people ended up still waiting a bit before getting in.

If you are local and know the guy at the door, you are likely to get in faster than an out-of-town visitor. Several clubs sell tickets online that allow you to skip the line/clump, but I'm not sure if this is one of those places-you will have to do some research!

While we were outside, the music was great, some ole school hip hop, some recent music, a little reggae-it was great. I swear, as soon as we got inside, they started playing that southern Florida music and my ears couldn't take it. It was awful and lasted too long and I didn't really enjoy myself.

If you're a guy, you will probably REALLY enjoy the 2 or 3 girls who are flinging themselves up and down the stripper pole. Folks actually tuck money into the faux-outfits and they rotate form one pole to another after their break.

There have got to be better places to go, I guess it depends on your age and what you're looking for.
This place sucks!
This place sucks!
HuBison says:
Ah ha ha!
Posted on: Apr 12, 2011
jamartin39 says:
Every super classy joint has to have a stripper pole lol
Posted on: Apr 12, 2011

Related Travel Blogs About Club Play

Dan, Ben and Steves tour of South East Asia 2002
Wednesday 3rd April 2002 After 10 uncomfortable hours on lufthansa’s finest 747 we landed at Hong Kong’s Chek lap kok airport at about 7am, unfortunately we’d had seats in the middle row so di…south beach. We got some directions from one of the other resorts toy town security guards and found it, looked good. On the way back it was getting dark…
Travel blog so far
January 03 2007     Oliver. You’re late! Carl barked at me. We had scheduled a meeting to run through the current situation on the recruitment sales pipeline.  I checked my watch…playing Solitaire on her computer.   No flashy gadgets and machines going "ping!” just ALOT of paper shuffling. Not quite the safety conscious environment I had envisaged but hey: This…

Check South Beach Hotel Deals