Club Med, Luxor

Check Luxor Hotel Deals

Club Med, Luxor Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Yet a great stay in Egypt Nov 25, 2009
The Club Med in Luxor did not fully live up to the standard from Club Med in El Gouna, but it was still a wonderful place to stay.

The Club Med is situated 2 km from Luxor Temple and just next to the Nile with access to the water. The club has some years on its back but it adds to the coziness of the place.

The rooms are smaller than at El Gouna Club Med, but if I had only stayed here I would probably have been quite satisfied.

The Club had loads of nice features like a great pool overlooking the Nile and with a nice pool bar in the middle of it. The restaurant had a large open terrace situated one level down compared to the ground level, which made it a wonderful place to eat breakfast.

They also used an area next to the Nile to have picnic lunch which was lovely. It gave the lunch a very colonial expression. In general the food was also wonderful here at this hotel.

In general this hotel is perfect if you want to explore the treasures of Luxor for a week or so. Beware that Luxor in the winter will be a bit colder than the Red Sea coast and that especially the nights can be a lot colder.
The Pool bar in the morning sun
The breakfast area
Lunch along the Nile in colonial s…
The Pool bar from another angle

Related Travel Blogs About Club Med, Luxor

Driving towards Luxor with sleep in our eyes
Bus trip from El Gouna to Luxor One of the trips we had planned for our stay in El Gouna was to visit the city of Luxor some 400 km south west of the beaches of El Gouna. On the way to Luxor we le…Luxor for the night at the Club Med in downtown Luxor. One thing that appears very clear while…
Day IV - Going for Luxor
Traffic in Egypt Even though I did not drive myself nor have visited metropolis like Cairo and Alexandria I have gathered some taste samples of the adventures of traffic in Egypt. I general the roa…Luxor for the night at the Club Med. I guess that one of the things that we least looked…

Check Luxor Hotel Deals