Club Masada

+48 504 384 612

Club Masada Krakow Reviews

Sunrise5 Sunrise5
Review on Wednesday's salsa party Oct 15, 2008
When I was in the El Sol on a Tuesday two guys advised me to go to the Club Masada on Wednesday for the salsa party.

I don't know how the parties in the other location were like on that day, but I had fun at the Masada.

The music was the stuff played all over Krakow and the location itself has a fairly cool ambience. The floor and the walls are of a light colour and the bar is situated on a gallery above the dancefloor and some of the tables. All in all, the architecture is very intresting.

The party itself was nice. However, if you don't know anyone there you need the courage to ask the people to dance with you, because usually they prefer to dance with lads from their own clique - at least this was my opinion. But don't worry, up to know I haven't ever heard a "no thanks" when I asked someone for a dance - politeness, which you don't experience everywhere.

I had only water (I can't dance having drunk alcohol), so it's difficult for me to say sth about the price level. But I think it's average for a bar in Kazimierz.

So all in all it's nice when you don't expect a wild party.

Check Krakow Hotel Deals