Club Mansion

Club Mansion - Wacka Flocka Flame performing

Club Mansion South Beach Reviews

LetLet1 LetLet1
Big Club, Big Fun! May 19, 2011
I love Mansion! I always come here every time I'm in South Beach. The club is huge with an open layout. There's several go go dancers performing on the many stripper poles. There's also a few stripper poles for the regular crowd to dance on. Which I did of course lol. They also have several celebrity live performances there. When I went in Nov 2010, they had Wacka flocka Flame performing. On both visits, I went on a Friday night. I enjoyed the music a lot. They were playing primarily hip-hop, and some Top 40 and a few old school hip-hop songs.The club is mostly a 20's crowd, and is very racially mixed. Lots of variety :) Drinks are kind of pricey. I believe I paid about $14 for a Grey Goose/Cranberry.I definitely recommend Mansion for anyone who likes to party, drink, and dance!
Wacka Flocka Flame performing
Hokie88 Hokie88
Nice club but long line Mar 05, 2011
Its one of the most popular clubs in Miami but i am not sure if its worth waiting in the line. If u get in vip and open some bottles thats the best way the have fun here but its not something u can do all week long.
bar88 says:
yeah i agree mate..clevelander rocks!!
Posted on: Mar 05, 2011
Charlie15 Charlie15
Feb 18, 2008
One of the most exclusive nightclubs in miami is of course The Mansion which is owned by the Opium Group. Opium Group also owns Prive and Opium Garden. This is where celebrities tend to come when visiting vice city, and one of the only clubs where the VIP sections covers the center of the dance floor. The people that go here have money and aren't afraid to show it. Just beware, if you are a guy with no girls your chances of getting in are almost little to none. Buy tickets for the events so you can get right in without paying a crazy cover charge. Also, get there early like 10/11ish because this club will get packed by 1PM. Some of the best DJs out there will be at this club. Check their website for any news on events and enjoy ( This is truly my favorite and definitely one of the best establishments in the US.

Check South Beach Hotel Deals