Club Manila

4th Level NAIA

Club Manila Reviews

WanderingStoic Wanderin…
A Good Place to Wait for Your Flight Dec 31, 2009
650 Pesos (about $15 US) give you access to to this airport lounge. That includes the buffet, which isn't terribly extensive but, hey, it's food and the bar. While I was there, I had 3 glasses of wine & 'lunch'. The lounge is very quiet and still- a welcome respite from the rest of the airport. That being said, it feels old, perhaps musty.

There are plenty of tables & chairs, a couple of sofas/couches and one or two guys were able to sleep while waiting for their flights. The room could probably hold about 100 comfortably; I didn't see any more than 6 at a time. Newspapers & airline magazines are available, as is electric, should you want to plug in your laptop. I do not know whether wireless internet is available.

Avoid the chips & salsa. There is not enough salt on Earth to fix that. I enjoyed the congee but, since I don't know how it should taste, I won't go out on a limb and say it was 'good'.

The staff asks for your flight information so that they can let you know when you should go to your gate. Useful if you're going to take a nap.

Considering how much airport drinks cost, this is worth the price of admission.
Fish Tank
sylviandavid says:
Great review..... If we have over a 6 hour wait we always pay to go into the lounge but this sounds very reasonable.... thanks for this information. sylvia
Posted on: Feb 07, 2010