Club Himalaya Resort Nagarkot

Check Nagarkot Hotel Deals

Club Himalaya Resort Nagarkot Reviews

Kathmandu1 Kathmand…
Ultimate place to stay Sep 15, 2013
Club Himalaya is an ultimate place at Nagarkot hill station. This is only hotel that provides all the essential facilities of our time eg Wifi internet, heated pool, Gym, Jacuzzi, Sauna, Massage, neat and clean etc and still better in value of money. Spacious space, choice of cousins, very cosy Bar with fire place at centre is nice to gathering at evening before dinning. Very good view of Sunrise from the rooms and 360 degree view from terrace.....simply the best. We need to book hotel before we depart and our agent from Thamel confirm our room in better price before we left to Nagarkot.
Hotel Club Himalaya
Pool and dine.
View from the room
Cho says:
We would have liked to see Nagarkot on our trip. Hope to go there someday!
Posted on: Sep 15, 2013
Kathmandu1 says:
Ok ok my friend, count to me next time :)
Posted on: Sep 05, 2010
sweettangerine says:
I missed Nagarkot on my last trip (lack of iime) but surely hope to return one day!
Posted on: Sep 05, 2010

Club Himalaya Resort Nagarkot Overview

Located at an altitude of 2200 m, the resort offers spectacular views of the himalayas and mount everest, an oasis of tranquility and peace with the most modern of facilities. all 44 rooms and suites are equipped with heating and air conditioning and guests feature services as a spa, meeting rooms, a restaurant and many outdoor activities.

Club Himalaya Resort Amenities