Club Dr

Club Dr, New Orleans, LA, USA

Club Dr New Orleans Reviews

montecarlostar montecar…
Nice place to hang out Feb 13, 2010
As it name says it, this is a place to hear some blues. The music is quite good and enjoyable. I have seen different bands there, and they were all nice. You can stay as long as you are drinking some alcohol. There is some space where you can dance to the music. This place is quite easy to find, just a couple of blocks from Bourbon St & Canal.

I am not an expert in Blues, so I can’t tell if the musicians are that good or not. I just know I had a good time. This place is also a bit more spacey than most other bars in New Orleans, and the restrooms aren’t that shabby. You even have a guy providing hand soup inside the restroom.
The front
Idahogirl Idahogirl
A fun nightclub in French Quarter Mar 04, 2008
I love this club. If you are in the Quarter and want to go to a fun club where you can dance and listen to great live music, this is it. Every time I go to New Orleans, we make a trip down to the Quarter to see what great band they have at the club this time. Each time we go, about once or twice a year, there is always a new, energetic band that plays great music. The music covered is usually blues, motown, funk/rock, and some authentic "New Orleans/Cajun", so pretty much a wide spectrum of sound. Also, if you are over 21 it is a free cover. Just beware of the "shot girls". Even though my fiance is a native New Orleans man, we were still took by them! They are good, I will give them that. But just remember, they won't let you take just one, and at the end you end up owing them $40!

Check New Orleans Hotel Deals