Club Cool

Walt Disney World, Florida

Club Cool Walt Disney World Reviews

diisha392 diisha392
Flavors Around the World Jun 18, 2009
When I was in junior high, one of my teachers ran an experiment where we were blindfolded and told to taste three different sodas: Pepsi, Coca-Cola, and a generic brand. Our task was to try to correctly identify the drinks. (I don't remember doing very well on the taste test.) Club Cool takes the tasting to a whole new level. Sponsored by Coca-Cola, the station has gone through several revisions since its first appearance on the right side of Future World over a decade ago. The one constant has been the kiosks with free servings of Coke products from eight countries from around the world. Put your cup under the dispenser and press. A predetermined amount of soda pours out, bubbly and cool, ready for your tastebuds. I am in the habit of pulling my cup away when it's only half full so that I can try more flavors. My favorite flavors currently are the Mexican one with a hint of apple and the watermelon-flavored drink from China.
the sign says it all :)
the flavors--each one comes with a…
pinchora says:
I went here! It was SO much fun! I did the coke test too... I got coke right, but I thought RC cola was Pepsi and Pepsi was RC cola!
Posted on: Jun 22, 2009