Club Bounty

Bali, Indonesia

Club Bounty Bali Reviews

Nailaardina Nailaard…
The Amazing Bounty Club May 26, 2011
I've been there 6 times when I was in Bali. I went there with some new friends. It's a great club in Legian street. And for the foreigner, it would be FREE enter!!

There's a lot of people on the dance floor and dance like a crazy! It was soooo fun!! And the music also so great! Your night would be so amazing!

I really recommended this club for you guys! Trust me, you would be miss this one, especially when you come with an amazing and a crazy friends :p
Bounty Discotheque
lhouska lhouska
Best dancing club May 08, 2011
I spent the first 3 nights of my stay in Kuta partying at this club. The music is great and this place is packed all hours of the night. This is a place you definitely have to go to if you like to dance and get crazy.
Nailaardina says:
I agree !!!
Posted on: May 16, 2011
Clareula Clareula
Boat themed night club with cheap drinks Apr 28, 2011
This is definitely an experience. Amongst the lively clubbing area of Kuta, Bali, it is hard to miss the large boat themed night club complete with a karaeoke room, fishbowl cocktails, cage dancing, hundreds of drunk backpackers dancing with their shirts off and local vs tourist pool tournaments. The DJ will play the latest pop tunes and drinks are good value.
shellietravel shelliet…
The time of your life! Mar 27, 2011
Clubbing in Bali is awesome! Bounty is in central Kuta. With 4/5 floors, its massive! We partied there for NYE and loved it!!!! The music was all genre and the drinks were great:) Foreigners are granted free entry. We club hopped every night and always ended with Bounty. Great vibe:)

Check Bali Hotel Deals