Club Atlanta

Angeles City, Philippines

Club Atlanta Angeles City Reviews

tmadhu tmadhu
Nice to place to hang out with Buddies Nov 14, 2010
Good place to hang out friends and the dance shows they organise are real good. You can always offer a lady drink and ask for company for some time. What you want next is left to you. My advice do not miss this place if you are visitng this place. There are many other places in the same line but we liked this place a lot.

Drink costs are not much and good ambiance and music is played I believe owner is an American and we can see him attending the guests personally.

You can buy some ping pong balls and can throw on girls ( 100 Pesos a basket with 10 Numbers) or but bunch of balloons and you can throw them We were trying the peso notes this balloons sending them on to the girls..

You can ring a bell 10K peso and all the guests in the pub get some drinks and for that you can have your name written on the board which is going to be there foe a long time.

After a gruesome trekking this was a real good fun for us..
mavicmongers says:
You might be thinking of Club Atlantis. A very big club, tons of dancers, and expensive place to drink. Caters to alot of Korean customers...a ok place to kick it at...I give it a 2 star fun factor. I will admit...you can shoot the balloons through the rings, and earn free drinks...Thats a first for alot of clubs in AC.
Posted on: Sep 07, 2012