Club 400

Fairmont Hotel, Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Club 400 Dubai Reviews

nabkamar nabkamar
Nice Nighclub Feb 02, 2011
The Club400 is located in Fairmont Hotel on Sheik Zayed. I have been there couple of times, last time it was Friday 28 Jan 2011.

The place is really nice, The DJ was tuning really nice R&B Remix (House style) music.

They have designed the table in a really nice matter. Each table looks like a small bar cabinet. You have plenty of ice, glasses and room to put your stuff (jacket, purse...etc).

The seats are designed in a way to be flattened and dance on them.

As per the cost our total bill amount was around USD 1250 for 2 absolute vodka (1L) bottle, 1 Black Label bottle (1L) and some shooters. It may seem a lot but that’s the average cost in Dubai’s club if you want to have your own table. If you walk in, expect an average of USD 15 per cocktail drink.
TravelBug24 says:
i lovedddd 400.. i agree with you about the prices and crowd... i went on a thursday night at midnight with my friend.. we ended up getting a table and spending a fortune.. but i have to admit it was amazing the crowd was great.. i went back again the following week.. same story.. this place did not let me down!
Posted on: Jun 16, 2011
nabkamar says:
i've been to zinc so many times ... it is not really consistent when it come to the general ambiance of the crowd and music :) Mostly Cabin Crew from Emirates Airline r there … I say it would be interesting for single people to go there :)
Posted on: Feb 09, 2011
Meech301 says:
I just recommended Zinc at Crown Plaza off Sheik Zayed. I've never been to Club400 but i'm gonna check it out next month when i stop through the UAE!
Posted on: Feb 09, 2011
Roberto78 Roberto78
400 club Mar 12, 2011
Too much of "Working" lady ... too small place, and over priced, on top of that staff are very rud and the door men they think the are really somthing big...I don't recomand

Check Dubai Hotel Deals